Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nationalconsort/public_html/wp-content/themes/wsigenesis/templates/post/content-page.php on line 17
National Group Health Alliance
Employer Health Pool Alliance
Finally, the health benefit solution employers and associations have been looking for!
Take advantage of a nationwide employer health pool that has been saving employers substantial premiums while keeping renewals at 5 to 6% annually. Join a nationwide network to see immediate savings and increased control over your employee’s health care.
- Our health care plans are able to service groups of all sizes exceeding 20+
- Employers with a nationwide footprint will be able to take advantage of the same plans and rates across all 50 states.
- Some of our health care plans feature options for an employer owned medical facility.
- Other health care plans include personalized medical care for employees with a proactive wellness approach, RX dispensing, personal coaching, and holistic care.
- The “Pool” offers accommodations which traditional carriers do not offer. These include elements that favor 1099 employees and the struggles of rate increases due to poor participation.
- Our plans are great for associations, real estate companies and independent contractor entities.
The Equinox product is a level funded program. The program offers:
- favorable pricing and renewal rate increase caps,
- special underwriting provisions in regard to large claim pooling,
- aggregate accommodation with a waiver of aggregate minimums,
- Terminal Liability Option (TLO), and other favorable features not usually given to employers.
Each employer intends, but is not legally obligated, to participate for at least 3 years. The employer will establish a trust account and finance monthly payments into the trust. Read more…
The Equinox Advantage product is a traditional self-insured program. The mission of this program is to help employers succeed with self-funding, increase their purchasing power, and take back control from insurance companies. Read more…
Start now and begin moving to a strong purchasing position in the marketplace!